About me

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sale stuffs



( SOLD )
I have a brand new Micheal Kors Hamilton that have been only used twice, its brand new with the dust bag too. Large size in the luggage color.
Heres the link you can see on Micheal Kors website and the retail price is 328$

I'm selling for 250 + shipping. It is a very nice bag, i was going to use it to travel but now i rarely use it.
Heres a picture of Model Frida using it


If interested, Email me at nancyle611@hotmail.com

Next is the Balenciaga triple tour bracelet and the Alexander Mc Queen bracelet. They were use once or twice. The reason that i'm selling them because i asked my friend to buy them for me and it was the wrong color. Price is 180 for Balenciaga and 210 for McQueen bracelet.

Email me at nancyle611@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment